Sunday 3 January 2016

jazzed up

hello everyone.
my name is jazz im 24....i live in weipa. and ive decided 2016 is there i blog almost everyday about anything and everything that comes to mind or things i experience......i have one that has been on my mind well since i started dating someone whom will remain anonymous.....
put it this way hes 20 years older then me.
and i mean come on AGE isnt anything but a number but to some its an issue...in my opinion its far from being an issue.
Yes theres hurdles 
Yes theres roomers
Yes there is all of the above and more. but why but in when it has nothing to do with you?
Why be so nosey? Why make it a priority to make someone else upset and hurt by false allegations?
 SO here we go..........i have been with my partner for well almost 2 years now and yes he is older then  me and yes there were those false roomers oh she just wants him for the money oh yes she is with him for the cars... but little did people no it wasnt about that at all. it was more about how he made me feel and the way he looked at me. ohhh my god those eyes!!!! those big blue eyes.......i fell in love instantly with him. at first it was a little scary i must admit knowing when we decided to come out and tell everyone that not everyone would agree and we would find it hard as we may have lost friends and gained some. 
For some its a shock for others not so much....but DO NOT JUDGE a book by its cover its never what it looks like.

more to come 
stay tuned 
Jazzed up 

No comments:

Post a Comment